Re: Personal Oracle 7 - incl. SQL*Forms?

From: Alex Long <paladin_at_along.dialix.oz.au>
Date: 1995/06/05

In article <3q9ur0$6fq_at_sunb.ocs.mq.edu.au>, LIN Keng Chin K. (s3118454_at_titanic.mpce.mq.edu.au) writes:
>Hi. Could someone tell me if Personal Oracle v7 for Windows
>include SQL*Forms and Report Writer? If yes, then which versions
>are included? If not, then which version of Oracle (for a DOS/Win
>PC) has them? Or do I need to get SQL*Forms and Report Writer as
>separate products?
>
>Thanks in advance. - Ken Lin.

G'Day Ken

PO7 only includes the RDBMS, the DBA tools (Including SQ:*Plus) and utilities, like IMP/EXP etc.

Forms and Reportwriter come as separate packages.

I thank that holds for all platforms.

Regards
Alex Long

--
                          ,     \    /      ,
                         / \    )\__/(     / \
                        /   \  (_\  /_)   /   \
 ______________________/_____\__\_at_  @/___/_____\________________
|paladin.along.dialix.oz.au 					|
|Alex Long 		   					|
|Adelaide, South Australia 					|
|_______________________________________________________________|
|Billy, in one of his nice new sashes,         			|
|Fell in the fire and was burnt to ashes;    			|
|Now, although the rom grows chilly,           			|
|I haven't the heart to poke poor Billy.          Harry Graham. |

_