Re: Reporting tool

From: Jim Starwood <jstarwoo_at_haven.ios.com>
Date: 1995/06/04

DENNIS_at_nprdc.navy.mil wrote:
: We are looking for a good reporting tool that works with Oracle on Netware. Does anyone have a recommendations either good or bad. Here are our criteria:
: 1. Works with Oracle tables. Can use more than 1 table at a time. (A typical report accesses 6 tables) Is there a limit on the number of tables accessed per report?
: 2. Good efficient matrix reporting easily.
<snip>

yeah, yeah, yeah... R+R Report Writer. Sales: +1 508 366-1122.

Jim Starwood                         I like a chromatic love affair...
jstarwoo_at_haven.ios.com                  one half-step at a time.