No authroization to run any application

From: Vinay Gupta <vinay_at_parcom.ernet.in>
Date: 1995/06/04

Hi Folks,
One of my friend is having this problem in the operation of SQL* MENU, it is giving problem while running an application even thru SYSTEM user,he has already tried all ways (granting roles,permissions) but the case is that when something is not working with SYSTEM user then there may be something wrong in installtion or we r missing some specific script (sql) to run.Message is 'No authroization to run any application'.

Please reply to me via email.
My address is vinay_at_parcom.ernet.in

                cc to kanpur.rajind_at_axcess.net.in

Thanx in advance for your kind help. Let me know if any more information is required.

--

Vinay Kumar Gupta

Expertise is gained by investigating why a system doesn't work.