question

From: Anuj Lal <alal1_at_PROBLEM_WITH_INEWS_GATEWAY_FILE>
Date: 1995/06/03

I am fetching around 100000 rows from remote database through some user exit and do some processing in user exit which reduces the number of rows to 2000 , which I have to display on screen. Because of transfering all rows across the network make the performance very bad. Is there any way I can call the some procedure residing on remote server which do all processing and then send the processed row back to my user exit. Any help regarding how to make RPC call to remote server and Then Tx the result back to my application through another RPC call.

Thanks
alal1_at_eccdb1.pms.ford.com Received on Sat Jun 03 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message