cannot use cdrom from Oracle

From: Chuck Isaacson <ccisaac_at_mtu.edu>
Date: 1995/06/02

If you are talking about the cdrom labeled as Support Notes that they mass mailed to the world you are probably right. A quick glance at the install doc says you can install on Windows 3.1 or Sun OS V4, no mention of Solaris.

BTW, the packaging shows all this crap about how Oracle is using recycled materials, etc. They could have saved a lot more trees by not sending the junk in the first place. I neither ordered the stuff nor want it but yet I have 3 copies. Figure that one out?

Chuck Received on Fri Jun 02 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message