Re: Case 6.0.4 on windows

From: Rob Zoeteweij <Rob.Zoeteweij_at_inter.nl.net>
Date: 1995/05/31

Pillay_at_sgiserv.cdst.hydro.qc.ca (Sam Pillay) wrote:

>After installing Personal Oracle7 and case 6.0.4 on windows 3.1, I tried
>to create a new application in the repository object navigator . I get the
>error message ORA-6508 pl/sql could not find program being called.
>Has somebody come across this error . Could it be just a path that is
>missing somewhere .

It looks like you have had an error during the compilation of the more than 300 Packages. The error is simply indicating that one of the packages is not in the dictionary. So you should focus on that. Try and see how many Package Specs and how many Package bodies there are in you dictionary and do they have the status 'VALID' ?

Regards

Rob Zoeteweij
rzoetewe_at_inter.nl.net