Re: Personal Oracle

From: The Surf Report <surfin_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: 1995/05/31

Alok Rao (ar_at_scammell.ecos.tne.oz.au) wrote:

: a 90 day free license. I would like to use it inconjunction wiht Oracle forms
: 4.0. Does anyone have any information about Personal Oracle, ie what system

I got a copy from the CD provided at the product launch here in Adelaide. It requires 8M without PL-SQL and 16M with. We have run forms 4.0.? against it with the pl-sql option on a 16M 486dx2 and it worked very nicely. We were impressed at how easy it was to install.

The default database installation takes up about 50-60M of disk space. And no dba neccessary. Received on Wed May 31 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message