US-IL-ORACLE DBA's & Programmers

From: <pas_at_intsys.com>
Date: 1995/05/30

Integrated Systems International
Career Opportunities

ISI, a computer consulting and systems integration company, is seeking Oracle Developers and Database Administrators.

Experience with Oracle Financials, Powerbuilder, or Visual BASIC is a plus.

2+ years experince required. Sorry, we don't have any entry level opportunities.

We are located in Schaumburg, Illinois. We offer an excellent compensation package including major medical insurance, 401K,  and bonuses.

Please send resume to:
Paul Salce
Integrated Systems International
1821 Walden Office Square, Suite 580, Schaumburg, IL 60173 FAX: (708) 397-9988
email: pas_at_intsys.com Received on Tue May 30 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message