Re: Performance problems on OpenVMS : Was Re : Performance Tolls

From: Steve Kinder <Steve_at_highview.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1995/05/29

What version of SQL*Net is involved? We have had problems with net 2 listeners taking significantly more time to establish a connection than with net 1. The net 2 listeners also mysteriously gather memory resources that they are loath to release so degrading general system performance. We dipped back to v.1 and then up to v2.1 where the problem seems to be solved.

Regards,

Steve.

Steve Kinder (steve_at_highview.demon.co.uk) Consultant - Baddow Hall Group

All standard disclaimers apply. Received on Mon May 29 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message