Re: Looking for Infos about Oracle MultiDimension Extension to Oracle7

From: Johannes Reitermayer <h8751814_at_obelix.wu-wien.ac.at>
Date: 1995/05/28

cl_at_gfai.ch (Christoph Luginbuehl) wrote:

>The Oracle Magazine from May/June 95 contains a short article
>about MultiDimension Extension to Oracle7.
>I am interested in any further infos about this option, eg.
>examples, applications, experiences, availabilities etc. etc.

Christoph,

sorry - i don't have any info for you :-( but could you please be so kind and forward any e-mail you receive on this subject to me ?

thank you in advance :-)

Johannes Reitermayer
Software Manufaktur GmbH
2000 Stockerau, Furtmuellerstrasse 3
Austria - Europe Received on Sun May 28 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message