Re: FORMS4.5 - HELP WITH MULTI-LINE

From: Craig Kasold <cdg_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1995/05/28

I have a field that is described as char(255) in the database. When I have the attribute multi-line set to false I can do a query and see the infomation that is contained in the field, however I then have to scoll to see all the information. When I set the attribute to multi-line yes, I don't see anything. The cursor does not even show when I enter the field. When I type in characters, nothing is echoed back tothe screen. When I turn the attribute multi-line back to false, I can see the information, but have to scroll. There is a way to do this, but I am not sure of just what that way is... is there anyone out there that can help??
Thanks,
Craig
cdg_at_ix.netcom.com Received on Sun May 28 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message