Internet and Oracle - pl/sql

From: Karim Makhani <karim_at_cs.ualberta.ca>
Date: 1995/05/26

Hi.

   I don't see any discussion about WWW and Oracle so I am not sure if this    is the right place to pose this (If not please direct me to another    newsgroup):

      I am trying to install "pls" the standalone alpha 2.3 compiler.
      I have it going through the code from the demo "dept.html" but
      instead of showing me the department number asked for, it says:

         "Compilation terminated before cog due semantic errors"

      Has anyone installed "pls" and got it to work?

      The server that "pls" is running on is sunOS 4.1.3 but the client
      that I am running it from are 4.1.4. Could this be a problem?

   Any help will be appreciated.

       Karim. Received on Fri May 26 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message