Client Server V Host Based

From: Lantwell Pty Ltd (Bernard Craddock) <"Lantwell>
Date: 1995/05/26

Hi,

Our site is Host Based computing using Oracle7, Forms3 and Menu5, where currently evaluating the benefits of migrating to a client Server GUI based environment and will probably prototype with CDE2 and/or Workgroup 2000.

I've been lumbered with the task of producing a report highlighting the pitfalls and shortcomings of such a migration and identifying the Pros and Cons of Client Server computing.

If anyone has been asked to produced a similar report, or can help in any way I would be most grateful.

Please post in this news group or email me at following address

Bernard Craddock
bcraddoc_at_ozemail.com.au Received on Fri May 26 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message