SQLDBA and version 7.1.4

From: Andre Gamache <gamache_at_ift.ulaval.ca>
Date: 1995/05/23

Does anyone know if SQLDBA is working fine with the new ORACLE version 7.1.4? We were told that this manager's tool is buggy with version 7.1.4 and it is better to use MANAGER on SCO Unix. However, to have this tool running should we have also the ODT and Motif running under SCO? Is there a way to get a tool fully operational under SCO Unix equivalent to SQLDBA without returning to the stone age of line mode? thanks to every one responding Andre Gamache Received on Tue May 23 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message