Oracle Workgroup 2000

From: Ta-Kang Ma <jason_at_esca.com>
Date: 1995/05/23

Hi,

I was testing Oracle Workgroup 2000 for Windows NT and found a lot of features and merits. Do you have any experience of using Oracle Workgroup 2000 for serious applications? Did you encounter any problem of using Oracle Workgroup 2000? Please share your experience with us. BTW, I am also wondering whether Oracle provides SQL*ReportWriter or ORA*Reportwriter functionalities for the PC version of Oracle to create reports. Is there a compatible Pro*C or Pro*Fortran compiler for the PC version? Do you have experience of using Oracle Power Objects as frontend? I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,
Jason Ma
ESCA Corporation
11120 NE 33rd Place
Bellevue, WA 98004 Received on Tue May 23 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message