Re: HELP! SQL*PLUS V3.0 suppress dups in break column...

From: David S. Kaufman <dkaufman_at_popmail.mcs.com>
Date: 1995/05/22

I had this very same problem several weeks ago. Oracle said that the BREAK ON command worked just fine for them, however for me it did not. I was working on a VAX and the exact same script worked on an HP with UNIX, but the duplicates kept printing on VMS. I still maintain that it was some type of bug, but it had to do with the pagesize setting. I had it set to zero and the duplicates printed, but when I set it very high, like 100, it worked just fine. Give it a try.

David Kaufman
TUSC Received on Mon May 22 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message