oracle profiles

From: Andreas Photiou <azpe0_at_eng.amdahl.com>
Date: 1995/05/22

Hi,

I am trying to use oracle profiles on a parallel server but the sessions_per_user field does not behave properly. For example I set the field to 1, I am having just one session and I am executing a parallel query:

select /*+ parallel(a,2,1) full(a) */ count(*) from data1m ;

and I get

ERROR:
ORA-12801: error signaled in parallel query server P001 ORA-02391: exceeded simultaneous SESSIONS_PER_USER limit, maximum 1

Does anyone knows what is happening. Are there any other sessions created for this user?

Thank
Andreas Photiou
e-mail: azpe0_at_eng.amdahl.com Received on Mon May 22 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message