JOB OPENING: Development Editor needed

From: Dean Miller <dmiller_at_sams.mcp.com>
Date: 1995/05/22

Looking for a new and exciting career direction?

SAMS Publishing is looking to add one or two development editors to its staff in order to meet its goal of becoming the top database and programming publisher in the computer book industry.

Development editors read and edit manuscript for content (not grammar or style), propose book ideas, generate tables of contents, work with authors, acquisition editors, and our marketing and sales staff to ensure that we publish the books the market wants.

If you have experience in the following areas:

MS Access      Oracle      Powerbuilder       Visual Basic
Visual C++     Borland C++ ANSI C             OOP

or other high end development tools (particularly client/server), operating systems, networking, and more and would like to know more about this job opening, please contact:

Dean Miller
Development Manager, SAMS Publishing
(317) 581-3592
dmiller_at_sams.mcp.com Received on Mon May 22 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message