Re: Alternate reporting tool for Oracle ?

From: Esa Lusa <esa.lusa_at_cctap.carel.fi>
Date: 1995/05/22

In article <3onb67$b60_at_vkhdsu01.hda.hydro.com>, nho9deg_at_nho.hydro.com says...

>We have used Oracle Reports 2.0.13.1.4 as a reporting tool in
our project (a document archiving/retrieving system) primarily to be consistent with our cho

>However, having used Oracle Reports for some time now
constructing a few standard reports of medium complexity, we have come to the conclusion that this t

>We are therefore on the lookout for a substitute for Oracle
Reports and would like hear from you fella's out there what you would recommend. What we need

>We'll eagerly await your responses...
>
> ABa and Dag :-)

Try Microsoft Access 2.0.
It has good Report Designer.

Esa Lusa Received on Mon May 22 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message