Re: printing oracle graphics pl/sql units

From: Russ Seligman <rseligma_at_oracle.com>
Date: 1995/05/21

In article <3pi4c7$is2_at_portal.gmu.edu> rfieldi1_at_osf1.gmu.edu (Robert J Fielding) writes:
> I was told that ther *is* no way to print Oracle Graphics' PL/SQL
> units. How is it done? Can they be converted to ascii? Sorry if
> this sounds like a crazy question. ( This is for Windows for
> Workgroups)

It's true that there's no way to print them from within Graphics, but you can copy and paste them into your favorite text editor and print from there. Alternatively, you can export them to a text file using the Edit-->Export menu command in the Program Unit editor. To export *all* program units to a text file, go to the PL/SQL Interpreter and type the following command:

  export prog * file filename.txt

--Russ

Russ Seligman                 "If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe
Oracle Corporation             there's something wrong with the universe."
rseligma_at_us.oracle.com           --Beverly Crusher, ST:TNG