Projectless in Seattle

From: <drichard_at_interserv.com>
Date: 1995/05/21

My company, The Edisto Corporation, has an Oracle7 DBA and Oracle Financials consultant that we are trying to find work for in Seattle. We have had a number of leads but they seem to fizzle when it is discovered that we are part of a young C-Corp. The two individuals have excellent resumes and both just recently were involved in a year long contract with US West that has scaled back because of budget.

If you have no aversion to Corporation-Corporation contracts then please give one or all of the following a call:

David Richardson - (800)-425-6719

	internet	- drichard_at_interserv.com
	compuserve 	-  75371,2040

Thomas Debevoise - (301)-306-9154

 David Richardson Received on Sun May 21 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message