Re: Personal Oracle

From: Alex Long <paladin_at_along.dialix.oz.au>
Date: 1995/05/18

In article <3pecmj$n40_at_sphinx.Gsu.EDU>, "Bowyer, John C." (gs02jcb_at_panther.gsu.edu) writes:
>I ordered the CD from Oracle and quits half way through saying
>something about a missing semicolon. Has anyone else experienced
>this problem? Know of a solution?

Hi John,

The error I got was RDBMS71.INS(197) "Statement" found when expecting ";" The message always came up when attepting to load database. Same error as yours?

I couldn't get around it. Once I got the SQWLDBA working, but then it saids not enough memory, with Wdows showing 80% capacity available.

Onle solution I found was to re-install Windows. May have been some weird interaction.

Regards,
Alex Long

--
                          ,     \    /      ,
                         / \    )\__/(     / \
                        /   \  (_\  /_)   /   \
 ______________________/_____\__\_at_  @/___/_____\________________
|paladin.along.dialix.oz.au 					|
|Alex Long 		   					|
|Adelaide, South Australia 					|
|_______________________________________________________________|
|Weep not for little Leonie,                   			|
|Abducted by a French Marquis!               			|
|Though loss of honour was a wrench,           			|
|Just think how it's improved her French.         Harry Graham. |

_