ORACLE PROGRAMMER POSITION AVAILABLE MIAMI

From: dougcall <dougcall_at_shadow.net>
Date: 1995/05/17

Wentworth Gallery, the nation's largest retailer of fine art seeks a programmer/analyst for our corporate office in North Miami, FL. Qualified candidates must have a strong work ethic, possess 2+ years experience programming in SQL*plus, SQL*forms30,PL*SQL. Previous experience with UNIX/vi editor also required. ALCIE application experience a plus. We offer a pleasant work environment and an excellent compensation/benefits plan. Fax your resume in confidence to (305) 624-2705 Received on Wed May 17 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message