Re: How do I view the key contraints on Oracle7??

From: Doug Henderson <djhender_at_canuck.com>
Date: 1995/05/16

Roberts_Daniel_g.PRILVMS3_at_msmail.bms.com (Dan Roberts) wrote:

>--
>Netters...After I have created a table and created the primary and foreign
>key constriants..how do I view them to make sure I did it correctly??

I have a set of scripts which reverse engineers a table definition, including constraints. It uses the ALL_TABLES, ALL_CONSTRAINTS, ALL_CONS_COLUMNS, ALL_INDEXES views in order to create DDL statements which (should) recreate the table, its keys, constraints, etc.

Please e-mail me if you would like a copy.

--
Doug Henderson, Glen Coulee Consulting, Calgary, Alberta