Re: How do I view the key contraints on Oracle7??

From: Raghid Ajamoughli <ajamough_at_cle.ab.com>
Date: 1995/05/15

> --
> Netters...After I have created a table and created the primary and foreign
> key constriants..how do I view them to make sure I did it correctly??
>
> The describe table command jsut shows me attribute names and such
> and I just can't figure out how to view the key constraints.>thnaks for your
> hgelp.>>dan

use the following:

select constaint_name, constriant_type from user_constraints where table_name = 'YOUR_TABLE';

for more information look into oracle Application developer's Guide under Appendix D, there are a number of data dictionary views that could be helpful for other information

hope this helps
Raghid Ajamoughli
rajamough_at_cle.ab.com Received on Mon May 15 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message