Re: Array Processing

From: Stewart McKenna <ahipc1j.smcken01_at_eds.com>
Date: 1995/05/15

yeer_at_cadvision.com (Doris Jetz) wrote:

> 1) Does anybody have any experiences using array processing? Can
> you lead me to where I might get some information on it? It was
> mentioned on one of my oracle courses (tuning sql applications) but I
> can't find any info directly on it.

You'll find array processing in your Programmer's Guide to Oracle Pre-Compilers. The description is adequate. Also, if you're using Pro*C, there's an addendum book. There are several "gotcha's", depending on you platform. We use Oracle on AIX, with clients in Windows.
Don't know about Powerbuilder.
E_Mail me if you have more questions. I'll try an dig up some examples for you... Received on Mon May 15 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message