Database triggers and Forms 2.3

From: Stephen Newhouse <aj583_at_lafn.org>
Date: 1995/05/14

We want to take advantage of database triggers (Oracle 7.1). I've been successful in trapping messages useing raise_application_failure (I think this is the right spelling) with forms 4.5. However, Oracle Financials is in forms 2.3. I've been able to at least detect a failure in an FND_COMMIT trigger but actually trapping and display the error has got me stymied so far.
Anyone using Financials and/or Forms 2.3 been able to trap database trigger messages?
(I even tried put_line function but the get_line was unsuccessful. Anyone gotten these to work? Received on Sun May 14 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message