Re: Performance release Oracle Forms 4.5

From: Bob Rosales <bobr_at_sonica.com>
Date: 1995/05/12

In article <SMUENCH.95May11202343_at_doh.oracle.com>, smuench_at_oracle.com (Steven P. Muench) wrote:

> >> Does anyone know about performance releases of Oracle Forms 4.5
 (4.5.6)
> >> and how to get them ?
> >>
> >> Guus Mathijssen
> >> aamathijssen_at_prolin.nl or
> >> guusm_at_xs4all.nl
>
> 4.5.6 is in shipping now for Windows. (It's been there about one
> week). Call your normal channel you follow for receiving maintenance
> releases.

Dear Steve: Thanks for the info but we called Oracle Support this morning AGAIN at 9:00 5-12-95 and it is still not available for shipping. The call response person seemed shocked with the fact that I told her it should be avail for shipping per your posting on the Net!

Maybe you just have wishful thinking!
I will e-mail you my shipping TAR which I can hope you can shed some lights on!

Bob Rosales
Sonica Software Corporation.

--

bobr_at_sonica.com