Re: Product user profile info not loaded?

From: Michael Huneycutt <mah_at_reaper.mitre.org>
Date: 1995/05/12

Jim,
  Look on page E-2 of the SQL*Plus User's Guide and Reference. Basically the table product_user_profile is probably not accessible by the user community. This is not a bad error, just one you would rather not see.

Mike H.
mah_at_sequent.com

:Jim Vienneau (jimv_at_turbine.iii.net) wrote:

: I'm sure this is a newbie question. I just installed Oracle 7.0.16 on
: Solaris. It seems to work fine, but I get "Warning: Product information
: not loaded!, Error in disabling roles in product user profile" when I
: connect as a user other then system. Any pointers on how to fix this
: would be appreciated.

: Thanks, Jim