Looking for Oracle Users Manual info on the WWW??

From: Dan Roberts <Roberts_Daniel_g.PRILVMS3_at_msmail.bms.com>
Date: 1995/05/11

--

Netters.. I seem to remeber abour 3 or 4 months ago a url that was posted to which someone had arranged an very handy Oracle Users Manual.. Of course I lost the URL and I am wondering if someone could please help me out??.>Thanks..>Dan PS..I seem to remember that the location was somewher in Australia...
--

Dan Roberts
BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB PHARM. RES. CENTER "Nature is last at Bats" PRINCETON, NEW JERSEY U.S.A. PLANET EARTH, MILKY-WAY GALAXY <<<<INTERNET ADDRESS>>>>Roberts_Daniel_G.PriLVMS3_at_MSMAIL.BMS.COM Received on Thu May 11 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message