Re: Oracle via telnet

From: <James>
Date: 1995/05/10

In article <3nk6sl$4vg_at_dingo.cc.uq.oz.au> gordonh_at_acslink.net.au (Gordon Hooker) writes:
>Hi All,
>
>I have the opportunity to use the Oracle Forms system at the
>University of Southern Queensland via telnet, as I am an external
>student. I would be using WinQVT to telnet to the server. Can anyone
>suggest the best terminal emulation to use from a Compact Contura
>AERO. As you can imagine an AERO does not have a PF1, 2, 3, and 4 key.
>
>I am only new to Oracle Forms, my experience is with Informix 4GL
>which is little kinder when it comes to key mappings.
>
>Gordon Hooker
>gordonh_at_acslink.net.au
>Ripley Australia
>gordonh_at_acslink.net.au
>RIPLEY, Queensland, Australia

I use WinQVT to telnet to my server at Technical University of Nova Scotia. WinQVT maps;
PF1 to NumLock

PF2 to "/" on keypad
PF3 to "*" on keypad
PF4 to "-" on keypad

GL

James Richard (JRICHARD_at_TUNS.CA)
"No Assembler Required!" Received on Wed May 10 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message