Using Personal Oracle 7 for Windows with PowerBuilder

From: Gilles Turcotte <Gilles.Turcotte_at_dmr.ca>
Date: 1995/05/10

Hello everybody,

        I am a new user of Oracle. For my project, we decide to use the new Personal Oracle 7 for Windows on a stand alone PC. We are now looking for a development tool. I want a tool to develop in the MS Windows environment.

        What do you thing about using PowerBuilder 4 for development tool?

        Can you give me your feedback about using a Windows development tool with Personal Oracle 7 for Windows.

Thank You
Gilles Turcotte :-)
DMR Group Inc.
Montreal Received on Wed May 10 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message