Re: SQL NET For Windows within WIN-OS2

From: <tim.ramberg_at_tek.com>
Date: 1995/05/10

In <adamou.3.000DE712_at_dorado.crpht.lu>, adamou_at_dorado.crpht.lu (Adel ADAMOU) writes:
>I have a PC with OS2 v2.11, and i want to use SQL NET for Windows within
>WIN-OS2.
>
>My question is :
>Is there somebody who works on SQL NET for windows runinng on WIN-OS2 ?
>
>If yes, then how is your configuration ?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Adel
>
>email: adamou_at_dorado.crpht.lu

I have had good success with both SQL*Net vers 1 and 2 under WINOS2 in OS/2 version 2.1.

I am using IBM TCP/IP with the Window Access kit also installed to provide the winsock support.

SQL*Net for windows just installed over the top.

Tim Received on Wed May 10 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message