CA ManMan/X & Oracle perf problem

From: Edward Stouffer <stouffer_at_clark.net>
Date: 1995/05/07

We have a client who is running ManMan/X on DEC OSF/1 2.0A. We have moved the data to Oracle 7.0.14 in the last 4 months and are experiencing wretched performance. Oracle w/o MMX seems fine. MMX w/o Oracle seems fine.

CA has been useless. Since over half of the development staff left when they bought ASK, the remaining people are in short supply. So far, the advise has been nonsensical and made performance DECLINE.

Any insight would be helpful.

Ed Stouffer

-A DEC VAR & Oracle Reseller in search of answers.....

--

...the decline of the American Civilization...stay tuned

--the opinions expressed herein are my own (probably)--