ProfitKey and Oracle

From: GregM24198 <gregm24198_at_aol.com>
Date: 1995/05/07

I was wondering when are things going to improve with the Oracle Relational Database combination with ProfitKey. The performance is still very slow, and you cannot perform everday tasks with it as yet. How long will it take for things to work. ProfitKey is saying by the end of the year, but I was at a ProfitKey user conference last week, and I heard that it is not worth looking at for at least two years. You also need 128 MB of memory, and a restructured file structure. What are you willing to offer that is better than Informix??? Received on Sun May 07 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message