SQL*Net v2 on Clustered Machines (Alpha AXP/Vax)

From: Jerry Kohler <Jerry.Kohler_at_TEK.COM>
Date: 1995/05/04

Hello all!

I have a cluster of two Digital Alpha AXP servers with one database and instance on each one. Both of these machines share the same ~70GB disk farm, and use the same UAF.

Each machine has a different Oracle database/instance, one is production, one is test. I've finally got sql*net v2.1.3 to work with TGV's Multinet TCPIP package for Alpha, but brought myself to a screeching halt. If both machines share the same disk, how do I get a listener running on the production machine for the production database, and a listener on the development machine for the test database? Anyone conquered this yet? Please let me know.

Thanks much.

Jerry Kohler
Tektronix Inc.

Jerry.Kohler_at_TEK.COM Received on Thu May 04 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message