Re: SQL*Netv2 Post-Installation question

From: Jerry Kohler <Jerry.Kohler_at_TEK.COM>
Date: 1995/05/04

jmm_at_wiis.wang.com wrote:

> In the Oracle7 server Installation and Configuration Guide(for HP9000)
> under "Post-Installation for each SQL*Netv2 Product" it states:
>
> As root, add a line like the following in the startup file:
>
> su - oracle -c "lsnrctl start"
>
> My question is, what startup file are they refering to?
>

> thanks for any info.

John:

I would assume it means either the system startup script, or your own startup script called by the system startup which will start your instances on that machine. Good luck!

Regards,

Jerry Kohler
Tektronix Inc.
Database Administration
Jerry.Kohler_at_TEK.COM Received on Thu May 04 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message