SQL*Plus & #include

From: <an215493_at_anon.penet.fi>
Date: 1995/05/04

In C if I want to include a file in another file, all I need to do is

#include "file"

at the location I wish to include it. Is there a way to do that in SQL*Plus? The reason I ask is that I need to do something like the following:

To find out more about the anon service, send mail to help_at_anon.penet.fi. If you reply to this message, your message WILL be *automatically* anonymized and you are allocated an anon id. Read the help file to prevent this. Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to admin_at_anon.penet.fi. Received on Thu May 04 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message