How to print report to screen from form in VAX?

From: Xu, Jun <st568_at_jane.uh.edu>
Date: 1995/05/03

    I'm trying to print report to screen in ORACLE FORM. I used three host call in a triger in form to generate and print the form like:

      begin
         host('rpt report.rpt rreport username/password');
         host('rpf rreport rreport.prn');
         host('type rreport.prn');
      end;

     This doesn't work. The first two host calls was done correctly.
But the third doesn't show anything. The program then do the first two host calls again and again.

     Does anybody know what's wrong? Or is there other way to do it? The system is VAX/VMS.

     Thank you in advance for the help.

Jun Xu

--
st568_at_jetson.uh.edu