Re: Global or Static Cursor

From: Billy O'Connor <nobody_at_dpscon.iii.net>
Date: 1995/05/03

In article <csaambD7o3AD.uI_at_netcom.com>, csaamb_at_netcom.com (Amadeus M. Burger) wrote:
> One of the requirements is for the layer to support a
> function to get the next available record in the selection set

I had to do just this very thing a few months ago. If you send me some particulars, I can probably help you out.

/* Billy O'Connor                     email:  billyoc_at_dpscon.iii.net
   D.P.S. Consulting, Boston MA         CIS:  74021,530
   Boston Area OS/2 business solutions                            */