Need to upgrade to 7.1.6???

From: Bob Woodward <woodwabo.asa_at_asa.org>
Date: 1995/05/02

I just bought Personal Oracle 7.1 and the documentation says that it's version 7.1.4.1. I've not even installed it, yet, but I see a lot of talk about version 7.1.6.... Do I need to get an upgrade? If so, where can I get it and why didn't I get this with this new copy of PO7? Do I have a clue of what I'm doing? (Crossing fingers that nobody answer that part...) How can I find out what these problem report numbers mean? Is there someplace that I can log into to get a listing of them? Do I ask too many questions? Do I have to have version 2.0 of MS Access or will a 1.1 version work to link into PO7?

Any help will be appriciated.
Bob (Oh! It's YOU, Bob!) Received on Tue May 02 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message