Q: Oracle Forms 4.0 ROLLBACKS?

From: Steve Driscoll <driscos_at_haven.ios.com>
Date: 1995/05/02

I'm running Oracle Forms 4.0.12 on a dec station 3000. I have a WHEN- -PRESSED trigger attached to my "Cancel" button in which I would like to issue a ROLLBACK or CLEAR_FORM. (They're actually the same in this instance.) However, when I issue the rollback, all the non-base- table items are cleared. This is not the desired effect. I only want my table changes to revert back to the last commit, deleting even the most recent posts. Any ideas? Am I sol?

Steve Driscoll
Software Engineer, Syseca Inc.
driscos_at_haven.ios.com

                                               """