HELP - ORA-9246 Error with Q+E

From: Michael Sullivan <mps_at_panix.com>
Date: 1995/05/02

Does anyone have a clue what this error is? It's not in the usual documentation.

I'm using Q+E V5
Windows 3.1
SQL*Net 1.X and Winsock

I'm really at my wits end over this, and am contemplating re-installing Q+E since other products connect to Oracle quite well in my current configuration.

Thanks,

Mike

--
Michael P. Sullivan                                           PP-ASMEL/IA
Distributed Technology Associates, Ltd.                    Skylane N52792