Re: Accepting spx sqlnet connection on sun platform

From: CRMHERNDON <crmherndon_at_aol.com>
Date: 1995/05/01

You need to be running Oracle version 7.1 and SQL*NET version 2.1 with the SPX protocal adaptor. You will need one protocal adaptor for each different protocal you are using.

If you would like specifics for set up using netman send me your fax number and I will fax you a paper I wrote for my client explaining how to set up SQL*NET.

Scott L.
Scott A. Lurton
Senior Scientist
Computer Resource Management, Inc. (Oracle BAP) 950 Herndown Parkware
Suite 360
Herndon, Va 22070
Voice (703)435-7613
Fax (703)834-0293 Received on Mon May 01 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message