<none>

From: Rachakonda Satya <mahesh_at_tisl.ukans.edu>
Date: 1995/05/01

Hi,

I am a new bee in this field. I created a database schema on Oracle Work Group Server. I am building the client application using Power Builder.

Now, I want to delete a few columns from the data definition itself. I see that either ALTER TABLE or DROP would not work. Can somebody please help me with this?

I appreciate any help in advance. It will be more convenient if I can get a mail to my e-mail account directly.

Thanks a bunch,

Mahesh

--
Rachakonda Satya Mahesh	                              res: (913) 749-7540
University of Kansas, Lawrence                        off: (913) 864-7374