Re: Gremlins

From: Alex Long <paladin_at_along.dialix.oz.au>
Date: 1995/04/30

In article <3o2eeg$eli_at_dingo.cc.uq.oz.au>, Gordon Hooker (gordonh_at_acslink.net.au) writes:
>Hi All,
>
>I am using Oracle Forms and Oracle 6 for DOS as a uni project. Just
>recently I have experienced problems when trying to a form that has
>had changes made to triggers, although the form generates with no
>problem. Has anyone else experienced this soft of problem? If so how
>can I fix it?
>
>PS I lost 3 really neat PL/SQL triggers last night because of this
>problem.
>

>gordonh_at_acslink.net.au
>RIPLEY, Queensland, Australia

Hi Gordon,

You'll have to give us more details than the above message.

What happens when you compile the form? Have you tried using GENERATE from DOS? Any error messages?
What are the problems you've experienced? Any error messages?

Regards,
Alex Long

--
                          ,     \    /      ,
                         / \    )\__/(     / \
                        /   \  (_\  /_)   /   \
 ______________________/_____\__\_at_  @/___/_____\________________
|paladin.along.dialix.oz.au 					|
|Alex Long 		   					|
|Adelaide, South Australia 					|
|_______________________________________________________________|
|Wiv a ladder and some glasses,                			|
|You copuld see to 'Ackney Marshes,           			|
|If it wasn't for the 'ouses in between.       			|
|Edgar Bateman					                |

_