Programmers Needed!!!!!

From: CAMM INC <camminc_at_aol.com>
Date: 1995/04/30

Your programming skills could land you the career of a lifetime with a recent "Company of the Year" award receipient. We are a progressive, fast growing software company, marketing to the manufacturing industry. We are looking for full and part time programmers with database programming skills. Experience in manufacturing and/or accounting a plus.

We offer an awesome work enviroment, great fringe benefits and phenomenally talented peers with which to work. If you are looking for challenging assignments the opportunity to learn new technology, send you resume to:

CAMM INC_at_aol.com

or

CAMM Inc.
10 Executive Drive
Farmington, CT 06032

203/ 674-2600 - Voice
203/ 674-2619 - Fax Received on Sun Apr 30 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message