Re: ODBC Drivers Variable Login HELP!

From: David G. Steakley <dyneb_at_mail-hub.interpath.net>
Date: 1995/04/29

In article <D69Bu9.57z_at_carmen.logica.co.uk> <stradlingp_at_logica.com> writes:
>From: <stradlingp_at_logica.com>
>Subject: ODBC Drivers Variable Login HELP!
>Date: Thu, 30 Mar 1995 14:20:33 GMT

>Has anyone succeeded in using Oracle ODBC with a variable login procedure?

You should be able to override the settings in the ODBC.ini in the connect string you pass from your program when you connect. I don't have the exact syntax in front of me, but you can specify UID, PWD, DB, etc., as part of the dynamic connect string and it will override what is in the ODBC.ini. Received on Sat Apr 29 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message