Re: Windows 95 & Personal ORACLE 7 --- Is this resolved?

From: <sanctus2_at_annex.com>
Date: 1995/04/28

Harley Green (hxg7_at_po.CWRU.Edu) wrote:

: ORACLE's press states that PO7 is Windows 95 ready. Does anyone know if
: the current rev (v7.1.4) of PO7 can run under Win95 or are we out of
: luck until Win95 goes production, and subsequently, ORACLE has to belly
: on up to the bar (read: no more excuses).

ORACLE was at our building doing some demos of their new Developer 2000 products. When asked that very question, they replied "We're waiting for the release of Win95."

Jack Schwartz
Systems Analyst
Great Western Bank Received on Fri Apr 28 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message