Re: Oracle CDE (Core Dumps Everywhere!!!)

From: James Hedman <t1jamesh_at_mdhost.cse.tek.com>
Date: 1995/04/26

In article <3ng8a0$m8d_at_ankh.iia.org>, driscos_at_haven.ios.com (Steve Driscoll) writes:
|> This God Damn Forms 4.0 has cost me so much fucking time and frustration!!
|> It's a shame the client wants it or I'd just trash the whole thing. This is
|> the third time in a month that the Forms 4.0 has core dumped and lefted
|> me with half of my application. Usually it's the canvases that get wipped
|> out. The latest time some of my pl/sql program units got wipped out too. I
|> don't have time to continuously redo my work the next day.

I know the feeling. It's a real disgrace the way that the designer will eat one's .fmb EVEN AFTER IT HAS BEEN 'saved'. I lost 4 hours worth of work the other day. The only way to make sure is to copy your .fmb externally of the designer. Received on Wed Apr 26 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message